Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm in!


Well, here is my first post for my new blog detailing what is happening at Laird Productions. This Saturday I was privileged to be a part of Brian and Shannon Wassman's wedding. It was a great day. Their ceremony was at St. Lawrence in Huntington and the reception was at the Waterview in Monroe. They were a real pleasure to work with.

After their wedding ended, I then set out for Derby to setup a slideshow presentation for a retiring Corrections officer Anthony Bilotto. I worked with Pam on the slideshow, and really enjoyed the great response from all of Anthony's coworkers and friends. Pam did a great job scripting and gathering the photos that totaled over 220.

This weekend is an off weekend. Well, not really as I am actually taping my wife's college roommate's wedding in Hartford. Maura and Glen are finally tying the knot. It's okay as I don't really consider it work, instead just helping out two friends.

Well, take care and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment