Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's Sunday, a Videographer's work is never done.

It's Sunday, and I am in the middle of duplicating DVD's for the Lenihan School of Irish Dance. I have been taping their recitals for the last 5 years. The kids do a great job, and it's a good warmup this year to my excursion to Ireland. Although, I am sure I won't be hearing Irish Dance music the whole time.

Friday's wedding was a blast. Caitlin and Matthew were great to work with. The Stone Barn did a nice job and there was lots of crazy dancing to shoot. The photographer was Victoria from Victoria Souza Photography and her husband. They were a real treat to work with.

Now it is crunch time. I have some recitals and weddings to try to get mailed out before I leave on Thursday.

Not to mention my dog Moo has suddenly developed an itch. We have doused him with flea powder so hopefully that will do the trick. The poor guy.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment